- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
You can add gift messages and select your delivery date when checking out
A beautifully curated collection of dried and preserved flowers with delicate foliages arranged into a Marmoset Found ceramic vase. Chosen for their unique textures and harmonious colours, each stem is carefully placed, creating a design to compliment any space.
The seasonal availability will determine the type of flowers used to create your vase arrangement. If you have any specific requirements please contact the store directly. Please note that the vase colour may vary depending on availability - varient colours include Chalk, Moss, Dove Grey & Icy Pink
The images shown are inspiration only and the arrangement pictured is to the value of $200 (including the vase).
Please order before 11:00am for same day delivery. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
Our normal hours of delivery for flowers are Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm AEST, excluding public holidays.
Wild Forager is located in Freshwater, Sydney. Please call the store directly if we are unable to deliver to your Sydney postcode at check out or for any specific delivery requests.
- Preserved flowers can last for a year and, in some cases, many more years if they are cared for correctly. The length of time that preserved flowers last for can depend greatly on the different methods used to display them.
- Do not water or spray perfume on flowers as this can cause damage.
- Display them indoors and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep them out of humid rooms and away from ventilation grilles.
- Avoid touching or fluffing them repeatedly as this may cause the flowers to break or shorten their shelf-life.
There are a few options to choose from when cleaning your preserved & dried flowers
- Spray compressed air (the kind sold to clean electronics) onto the flowers to eliminate dust. The spray comes out fast, so make sure the can is not too close to the flowers.
- Use a hairdryer. When using it set it on the lowest speed and “no heat” to avoid damage to the flowers.
- Dust your flowers with a feather duster. This method will work best on sturdier arrangements.
Hey Sydney! 🌸 Wild Forager is zooming all around town, with our team of top-notch drivers making sure your blossoms get to you.
Need it pronto? Order before 11am, and we’ll get those fresh blooms to you on the very same day between 9am-6pm Mon-Sat!
Playing the planner? Opt for future delivery.
Or maybe you’re the grab-n-go type? Click and collect is all yours!
For our non-flower goodies, we trust the reliable Australia Post. Order between Monday and Friday, and we'll dispatch your treasures within 24 hours. 🌼
Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!
Flower Care Guide
Step-by-Step Flower Care Guide
Step 1: Unwrap and Reveal
Time to unveil your delightful bouquet! Carefully unwrap your flowers, revealing their natural beauty. Remove paper and wet wrapping material and prepare them for their new home.
Step 2: Find a Fresh Spot
Find a clean and happy home for your blooms—a vase! Fill it with fresh, lukewarm water. Remember, flowers love hydration just like you do!
Step 3: Trim, Trim, Trim!
Grab your trusty scissors and trim about 1-2 inches from the bottom of each stem at a diagonal angle. This will help the flowers absorb water more efficiently and prolong their lifespan.
Step 4: Maintain and Enjoy
Place your bouquet in a cool, well-lit area away from direct sunlight and drafts. Check the water level daily and replenish as needed. Remove any wilted flowers or leaves to keep the arrangement looking fresh.
Bonus Step: Hydrate and Refresh
Maintain a healthy hydration routine for your flowers. Check the water level daily and provide a drink when needed. Show your care by changing the water every 2-3 days, just like refreshing their favourite beverage. Keep the love flowing by ensuring they have plenty of water.
Remember, by following these simple steps, you can enjoy the beauty of your flowers for as long as possible. If you ever need a helping hand or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us.