This guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old. Journaling can help children slow down, process feelings, encourage observation and build writing skills.
· Stunningly illustrated, this guided nature journal makes a beautiful gift for young and old.
· Ideal for kids aged 7-12 years old, or younger with the assistance of a grown up.
· Includes an overview of how to use the journal, moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages, open-ended writing prompts and more.
· Gently explores concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness.
· Soft cover book with rounded corners to stop damaged pages
· 120 page book measures 16cm x 24cm
· Stunning illustrations by Typoflora.
· Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper.
· The cover is colour and the pages are black and white, ready for your creativity.
· It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.
Designed in The Netherlands. Handcrafted with love. Made of sustainable and natural materials and wrapped...
Watch on as your child shows their delight at the sweet sound that this recorder...
Add this Tambourine Drum to your growing collection of beautiful toy musical instruments. Invite your...