Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Your Wild Child, the second book in the Your Wild Books series, is a beautiful, practical and easy to use nature activity guide for children aged 2-12 years.
· More than 20 Nature Play Activities to help 2-12 year olds connect with nature.
· Includes some slightly more advanced activities than Your Wild Imagination, such as Nature Wings and Stick Frames.
· Simple instructions with 150 beautiful full colour photos.
· Makes the perfect unique gift for kids, grandkids, teachers and parents alike.
· Great for taking camping or keeping kids entertained in the school holidays.
· Hardcover for durability.
· The book has 120 pages and measures 16cm x 24cm.
· Lots of photographs to demonstrate activities and ignite imaginations.
· Easy to manage with little hands and backpack friendly.
· Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.
Designed in The Netherlands. Handcrafted with love. Made of sustainable and natural materials and wrapped...
Watch on as your child shows their delight at the sweet sound that this recorder...
Add this Tambourine Drum to your growing collection of beautiful toy musical instruments. Invite your...